1) Information we collect
Dr. Yatri Thacker does not collect personal information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
2) How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Service
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Service
- Understand and analyze how you use the Service
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Your information may be further used for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services and to understand the way people use our services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services. However, it shall be on the basis that the agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Dr. Yatri Thacker and/or its group companies/affiliates.
3) How we protect your Information?
We will not voluntarily disclose your personal information to any third party but in exceptional circumstances, we may do so if we are required by a court order, by government authorities, by law enforcement authorities or by other legal processes or where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of Dr. Yatri Thacker and/or its group companies/affiliates, etc.
5) Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, we use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
6) Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
8) Third Party Links and Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
9) Intellectual Property Rights
Please note that we retain all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on the Service (including all texts, graphics and logos).
10) No contractual obligation
11) Opt-Out Policy
Except with respect to essential communications regarding the services we provide and accounts such as transaction confirmation and password change messages, we allow users to opt out of receiving e-mail messages from us. We do not send e-mail messages to users on behalf of third parties. Email : email@example.com
12) Grievance Officer
We shall timely address and attempt to rectify any discrepancies and grievances of our users pertaining to the sensitive personal information furnished by them. For this purpose, we have designated a ‘Grievance Officer’ whose details are as follows:Mrs. Snehal Kamble, Contact No. - +91 85914 13502
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances of the users furnishing the information within one (1) month from the date of receipt of the grievance.