We take utmost care while packaging to ensure that the product reaches you the way you had seen it on our website. However, due to situations beyond our control, the items delivered might get damaged in transit. We would be more than happy to replace your order. After checking through valid picture of damaged product.
Once the order is dispatched it cannot be cancelled. We would request you to let us know of the damaged product within 24 hours, post physical delivery of product by calling us on
+91 8850-214554 (7 days a week – 10.00am to 08.00 PM) or through mail at email@example.com with picture of damaged portion attached to it. Please note that all replacement or refund in case of damage (as the case may be) will be initiated only after reviewing the product.
However, following shall not be eligible for return, refund or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product or damage after delivery.
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Any product that is tampered or seal missing, returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered.
- We will arrange for a reverse pickup of the damaged product or replace the damaged product with new one.
- For reverse pickup, ensure that the product is handed back in the original packaging and all accessories including the manufacturer’s packaging, if any.
- All replacements/ refunds will be initiated after reviewing the damage.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be entertained.
Cancellation of order due to Force Majeure Events:
In case of force majeure issues like riots, civil commotions, strikes, floods, then Dr Yatri reserves the right to cancel such order. However, Dr Yatri will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any refund applicable, will be made within 10 to 15 working days.
Injunction by court / statutory authorities:-
In case of ordered product, subsequently if any legislation/order prohibits in trading of such ordered product then Dr. Yatri reserves the right to cancel such order. However, Dr Yatri will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made within 10 to 15 working days.